The objectives of this paper are the following:
- To analyse the way in which the two competing political strategies (the hegemonic discourse of the government
versus the counterhegemonic discourse of the EZLN) are discursively constructed and legitimised.
- To analyse the role of narrative in terms of the construction of the ontological and the epistemological view on
the socio-political situation in Mexico
- To explore the relation between these discourses and social practice through interdiscursive analysis and discourse
- To analyse the way in which these discourses articulate new discourses that imply new strategies for social action.
- To analyse the contestation of Nationalism in the context of globalisation.
Índice general I Siguiente
Volumen 22 (2005)